We want to engage Canadians in a process of learning that strengthens individual and family commitment to quality of life now and in retirement. We believe that individual lifestyle pursuit rather than wealth alone is a better predictor of success in life.
Workshops and conference presentations are led by Rein Selles, Jim Yih and Patricia French, the retirement planning experts behind 10 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Retirement.
Approximately 1500-2000 employees each year participate in one, two or three day workshops conducted by Retirement/Life Challenge Ltd. in co-operation with employers across Canada representing employees in the following sectors:
- Advanced Education (Universities and Colleges)
- Education (School Boards and Professional Association Locals)
- Provincial Government Departments, Boards and Agencies
- Federal Government Departments
- Cities and Towns
- Utilities (Power, Gas, Transmission and Distribution)
- Professional Associations (including Nurses and Teachers)